Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello and welcome back!
This week has been another busy one
However here goes 
with more food adventures/events/socials/food

This campaign for a local boy!
See more here 
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to Gustav Klimt, born this day in 1862. Check out our homage to his iconic, mosaic-like paintings see more here

Pierre Hermé makes ice-cream
most popular is PH's classic ispahan (raspberry+rose+litchi), though montebello (pistachio+strawberry) and mogador (chocolate+passion fruit+pineapple) are also high on the list. which one will you choose?
Meet Shadow my dog
Mama brought jems
Glorious photos from a precious childhood
Me and my adoring Grandad Fred


Me and Alison in my nana and grnadads garden
My summer fruits pudding
With wild rose oil and gooseberry sauce
and French cream


Tonight's dinner
Moroccan meatballs with slow eggs and sweet smoked paprika
Dinner from the night before re-made into another dinner something very different.

Today's flowers
In preparation for my mother coming over
My domestic goddess house cleaner is also in tomorrow



Be a dear and move on!
Can't let someone go
Darling you have an unhealthy glow of I was there first,that's my house,that's my garden and so on
Oh dear....
Here are fifteen ways to move on darling
Affairs oh do come on
Are they not just a little well classless/cold/slutty 
Affairs not only are messy full of lies and well make you look desperate
They also are in very poor taste
"I'm working all night darling,I have to work away this weekend darling"
Did you not think your partner see the signs?
Of course they did they knew/know and frankly me dear they know about the others too.
No dirty laundry?Oh do come on 
The
British cycling national circuit race championship 
Came to MY city
Adele Howitt a local gallery  Studio Eleven on Humber Street Hull
At The Food Feast



This festival me and my partner attend soon
Of course!
This link
The 5 best art hotels in Europe


I also adore Harry Thieving
Thieving Harrys sits on Hulls marina side.
Harrys has been a pop up cafe for as long as I can remember but now has it's won firm spot on Humber Street Hull.
Harrys gives you this warm glow like you got home as a kid sat down and they gave you cake.
The staff are part of what makes it cool calm and part of the furniture.
Yes I am well aware people over say that term but go down and try to prove me wrong!
Harrys has got what it takes to get me to bike a few miles just to sit and have a cup of tea!



Pancakes with bacon and mayple syrup 
Warm DELISH light and I want more.
Almost done

This "oh so vintage" page Mélina MG07
Then this also The Vintage Pixie
This album
We ate at The Fat Badger
The Fat Badger is in Harrogate 
Harrogate as a long history and is full of delights for the foodista or a fashionista.
The Fat Badger hosts a delightfully stunning outside eating area where the "to do" dine and drink.
Big lovely tables delicious foods and joined onto a rather plush decadent hotel.
The food was outstanding and great value although I am not sure the cost we what we was looking at more the jaw dropping menu.It's enough to make some people 
GREEN WITH ENVY
However for me taking a day off cooking for me was just quite nice being a food dominatrix and all :)


                                        Then I got us treats from
My partner lived near Harrogate from being a child.
So of course as he paid for lunch and it was sunny I bought us a trio of fancies.
We walked and sat with all the delights,pretty people and the lovely surroundings to eat sweet treats.
This is a fat rascal


This living room 
See more here  http://ow.ly/z8CfQ
This social media page
Then more here 

No comments:

Post a Comment