Monday 1 September 2014


Hello and welcome back
I have had so many adventures 
Music festivals dinners out
AND
the south of France of a GLAM holiday
Hold on to your beautiful panties and enjoy!
My beautiful grandad
This dish I cooked
Pork tenderloin with a sage sauce extra virgin olive oil roast 

potato buttered carrots garden peas with whole roast onions
Dishes from Biarritz
This dish
Almond sponge 
From Cafe Du Commerce Biarritz,Les Halles
Sangria at Etxola Bibi
Etxola Bibi is sat in a prime location
on the top of Cot De Basque beach 
Amongst trees with sun going in and out of the branches 
Sit happy people talking listening to music and watching the sun set.
Etxola Bibi is a must for seeing the sun set with a drink and their outstanding food
it does not fail to impress and everyone gathers to see the sun set together 
We all embrace mother nature and watch her perform 
Nothing is better than a trip to Etxola you'll love it!
With this sunset!

With this food
See it is amazing
and these

Of course when you surf 
French California Biarritz is the way to shop
See more here 
My branding photo 
I am The Early Bird Eater
Breakfast at Le Surfing on the
Cot De Basque beach no less darlings 



We surfed 

Yes those are my legs I was soaking up the sun

Cafe Du Commerce did not fail
Steak rare with blue cheese sauce and frites

This car at the market

Hello darlings it's cocktail time

Darling we was beaching

Me being rather silly

My husband to be is DELISH!


An image I just adore!
Say HELLO to BONHEUR
LA MAISON DU HAMBURGER
30 Av Victor Hugo 64200 Biarritz
The only place to have the decadent burger
The hippest stylish place to eat.
Without a doubt a must!
See more here





I made us a street food crazy meal

This tart "The lovely Ade" Ate 

We went to see the sun set again at Etxola Bibi
See more here



Then we ate food at our apartment 
supplied by the market


Just YES YES YES
I adore
Cafe Du Commerce!
See more here

 It's stunning inside!



Sundays host a very very vintage and chic market in Biarritz I bought these lovely lots!

Then these from 
La Petite Biarriote
See more here
My desk is way too full of French fancies
This image of lots of lovelies above my toilet.
The fans are Vintage Darling 
From Dove House Retro curious
Newland Ave Hull
Musee de la mer aqarium

We had an adventure
Next week starts two weeks of celebrations
I will be celebrating my birthday
A weekend at La Rosa 




In the 
La Rosa Suite of course




My homage to La Rosa 
This image is from my bedroom


Hulls Freedom festival
I made the last day
These guys singing
Blowing a trumpet Hull Freedom Style
Fruits wall
The BBC Burnsy he's a cutie


Mark Wigans work
Marks Studio
Robs Studio Eleven Humber street Hull]
Thieving Harrys colours made me so so happy!

Then I made this 

Feta and red onion tart with a mixed leaf salad at The Early Bird Eater house.

Miremont for Biarritz finest sweets

 This is what my partner ate
The coffee was not to shabby for this foodista


I had their speciality of course!

What to Do with Cookout Leftovers


http://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/article/cookout-leftovers
Darling is it not?
This of course was a perfect visit for treats for all the lovelies in my life Chocolaterie Henriet
Another must in Biarritz Darling


SAVEUR Magazine

Regional Desserts, The Power of Pie, and More


Why It’s So Hard to Make New Friends


This "Oh so vintage" Cup 
Filled with delights
A very LUX hot chocolate Madagascan chocolate French blended (with vanilla bean double cream

 and sugar fruit confetti From The Early Bird Eaterhouse.The pretty pretty cup is from a very delicious

 shop in Biarritz, France find out more herehttp://lapetitebiarrote.com/index.php   

This Oh so true link
Some images from my house
The Early Bird Eater House
My bed


In my bedroom

My cat Tinkerbell

I paint


Collections in my bathroom




Roses in the kitchen





Roses from the garden out side the
French Doors




Shadow my dog





I had an open house cakes and tea day


With fine bone china 




There is always time for a bath with a wonderous view after along day!


My garden in summer time



A lovely dish I made





This cake I made for my darling 
Mother in laws birthday




"The lovely ade" and me when we first met





Me and my grandad

Russell and Bromley 
Darling


I had a dinner party

My office 

The new middle living room look

No comments:

Post a Comment