Wednesday 13 July 2016


Hello and welcome back

This blog is dedicated to a review of a track
of
Help Our Heroes
The song is much more than a track, it's thoughtful and mindful.
Gentle but explains pain, powerful and yet again with the music I have reviewed frank and easy to understand.

The track is modern but with a world wide topic.
Made easy to understand by the younger generation which in it's self is impressive.

War and it's effects effect not just the person who fought for us all but everyone around us.

The track is very professional and sounds like a track you'd hear on the radio but is not just something and nothing we need to take this onboard and listen.

To see more look here via the social site
Facebook
Download it here
Buy it here

The lyrics
UNTOLD STORY
Inside my head, it's running through my veins,
I lie awake at night, to live it all again,...
Another brother lost, my minds dragging me down,
Pages to be filled, of an untold story.

I still see visions of him, 20 Years later can't find peace within,
If I wasn't a veteran could of been my brethren, on another day could of bought a drink for him,
But on the front line, it's do or die,
Fighting the fight for civilian lives,
That's why I thank god when I look in the sky, thinking how my son could of been a fatherless child,
(I see) happy families torn apart,
(I see) brothers and sisters die in my arms,
(It seems) that's the reason that I'm mentally scarred,
And I can't find the strength to forsaken my heart,
Trapped in my own thoughts though I try to escape,
Confined in my own flesh like my bodies a cell,
They say I'm going crazy, I ain't right in the head,
They call it PTSD and all I need is some help ye,
Inside my head, it's running through my veins,
I lie awake at night, to live it all again,
Another brother lost, my minds dragging me down,
Pages to be filled, of an untold story.
Sometimes it feels like, we taken for granted,
Sometimes it feels like, we are forgotten,
Sometimes it feels like, we are abandoned,
I don't think they understand the effects and damage,
I could of been a doctor could of been a nurse,
I could of been anything I wanted in the world,
I sacrificed it all to protect and serve and all I ask for is the credit I deserve,
Gone for months at at time maybe years sometimes,
Missing out precious moments of my prime,
Gun shots ringing off, day and night, scrambling to survive with every minute passing by,
Fiancé at home anxiously waiting, mama stressed out, loosing her patience,
Can't even deny its weighing heavy on my conscience,
Story of a soldier you gotta pay homage.
Inside my head, it's running through my veins,
I lie awake at night, to live it all again,
Another brother lost, my minds dragging me down,
Pages to be filled, of an untold story.
Still miss you every night and day until the next time I see you again,
And every night I lie awake just to live it all over again
Still miss you every night and day until the next time I see you again,
And every night I lie awake just to live it all over again
Don't brake me down, don't let me go
Don't brake me down, don't let me go
I still miss you every night and day until the next time I see you again,
And every night I lie awake just to live it all over again
again.



No comments:

Post a Comment