Sunday 20 July 2014

Hello and welcome back
It's been a very very busy week
Here is a lovely round up!
Today was 
"oh so vintage"
A trip to my beloved 
Whitby and the ladies that vintage
welcomed me with open arms
It always seems Ade says he has been to these places before when it has been raining cold damp and miserable so to my delight it always shines.
Whitby was glorious with sunshine today
Me and the lovely Ade
The reason for the visit to Whitby
My beautiful Russell & Bromley shoes


This stunning lady
These finds
These talc tins from
ReCollection Boutique
This very very old cup from 
Sew love vintage

This naughty bird over looking Whitby
Whitby Abby ruins 
Of course we went to 
LA ROSA HOTEL
It's to DARLING for words
Were staying here for my thirty sixth birthday!
Then this page from La Rosa
This ice-cream company used by La rosa
New flavours 
Blueberry Chocolate Matcha Candy floss Bubblegum Raspberry ripple

We are staying in the La Rosa Suite
With a roll top bath balcony breakfast in bed (I hope)
Honestly amazing what a husband to be



We ate well in a stunning place right on the harbour side!
We ate here 
You can see more here
Yes dear a stunning bedside lamp shade
From Treasure Hunt
The most delectable and delightful of shops
A beauty was found to add to add to my
French Chic bedroom
Yes the bedside is adorned with lots of lovelies
The glass wear was a gift for my first year anniversary with my partner
The feet is a photo of my sons feet who sadly passed away.
The photo is by a local photographer and of Queens Gardens in Hull MY city!
This stunning bracelet to the left of the photo
Then this stunning compact bought by partner
for me from 

We brought dressed crab and lobster home from Whitby and here's how it looked for dinner
With Cocio a lovely light high quality chocolate drink
(Yes I am aware chocolate and seafood do not mix but hey I am real I do eat normally and not everything has to be infused with wine now does it)
See more here 
This lovely link My partner sent me

No comments:

Post a Comment