Sunday 10 August 2014

Good morning!
Happy Sunday
Wonderful to have you back
It's been a very busy week working at a festival cooking eating out and being a host for a dinner party
So here is the round up of the foodie lovelies 
The table and dining room

I can't wait to stay at
La Rosa!




Vegetable and fig rendang and coconut rice
Also a beef and pomegranate rendang
My lovely English garden at night with my tree all lit up


Roses


These stunning mixers from 

Roast peaches and apricot
toasted almond with sugar and cinnamon
Mascarpone 


The fourth course was a little too much everyone was full

I agree 100% with loving yourself first so many women hate themselves and project that self loathing onto other women women in fact who love themselves.
Grow to like yourself take care of your body love your skin!

"The power to show real women, honest, present, complex and complete. Individuals, radiant in their own right. Not stripped of their personhood, or manipulated for a fantasy or metaphor." 
See more here
Agreed
From this 
To this hair
With this proud image of myself
Because I love me I love my skin and what's more I love life cultures and being who I am
This image of ripe fruits from mygarden
I also worked YUM food festival
With The Hull Pie
We had a Pie night out at 
Humber Street Sesh
See my album from last year here 
This message from
This message from Mark Page
who drove the festival
Photos from this years
Humber Street Sesh 2014
Bren smiling one of Hulls finest chefs
Matt the owner of Pie being serious as
Charlotte was talking to him
The lovely ade
Charlotte and Will

Another serious conversation
Matt and Brens brother

Then this
The Humber Street Sesh Festival has won it's first ever award at the Yorkshire Gig Guide Grassroots Awards Ceremony.
We won the title of OUTSTANDING FESTIVAL for last years efforts 
I also ate out local Friday night at 
Aunt Bibbys Smokehouse
See more here

This image fromSfgirlbybay



No comments:

Post a Comment