Tuesday 16 September 2014

Good morning
I hope you are all well 
I am up early with lots to do 
So no harm in a small blog
Darling 


See more here http://ow.ly/Byhnk
Health benefits to being a blogger
This local event I am attending
Mrs Dalloway is my FAVE ever book
Sun, 21st, at 6pm book club discussion - Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf and The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka J.K.Rowling
"Roman Scandals" is a 1933 black-and-white American musical film starring Eddie Cantor, Ruth Etting, Gloria Stuart, Edward Arnold and David Manners. It was directed by Frank Tuttle.
Recommended by MY cities FRüIT



Clinging to youth does not slow ageing process
DESPERATELY clinging to your lost youth ekkk

Researchers found that the natural deterioration of the human body cannot be halted by 

wearing cool glasses or pretending to understand new music

Professor Shaw said the non-youthful subjects were more content, having resigned 

themselves to endless evenings of sipping red wine and an early night 

Love vintage
Of course you do darling
Here are some links



This dish I made last night

Pork tenderloin with savoy cabbage mashed swede with a thyme and onion gravy


The 10 most romantic beauty looks of all


Darling I had a very BOUDOIR
weekend
boudoir (/ˈbd.wɑːr/French: [bu.dwaʁ]) is a lady's private bedroom, sitting room or dressing room. The term derives from the French verbbouder, meaning "to be sulky" or boudeur, meaning "sulky".[1]
(Yes these are my legs)

Good Good Good Starbucks Baristas Fight To Show Tattoos
A recent status from my Facebook
Me and Andrew Reid Wildman had an adventure yesterday and we saw the rabbit that inspired Alice in Wonderland in a church it was very interesting as well as very sweet.Then to today I am working at Hull Pie then to head for a mystical adventure that is La Rosa with Adrian I can't wait for it it's going to be a great weekend.Have a good one at Hull Folk Festival won't you all x x x
To darling for words go see it yourself
This that I made
Filo peppered fig tart with a plum and damson jam (all fruits

from my garden) 
I was headline news on the 
Daily France
It was about my last blog 

Don't be a mean girl
Or in other words darling an utter bitch 
you ice queen!

4 Signs You May be Participating in                              Mean Girl Culture



Being in love with this man
"The lovely Ade"
Places I have been of late
Of course Vintage lovelies
Dove House
I have some lovely Royal Fine Bone China
Coffee with my shades on darling!
At the lovely English Muse
La Rosa Darling
Oh do come dear I am going to be a regular
My partner bought me a La Rosa Heart from
La Rosa 
Whitby is not a shabby eat
The Vault was DELISH 
I fully advise you eat here

No comments:

Post a Comment