Sunday 24 May 2015

Hello and welcome back to 
                      The Early Bird Eater.

I have been really busy renovating my new place and then had a delivery from my friend Emily.

Baked her and her mum Diane Pinder who are partners in the Wooden Spoon a mother daughter combination.

Emily has been the catering industry for quite a while and works in a Hull bakery.

I have worked with Emily and she has a passion that is admirable food customer service and without a doubt a beautiful hand at baking and cooking.

May I introduce The Wooden Spoon and show you some of their produce.

If you would like updates They have a social media page via Facebook here is the link

                                           
The loaf was wrapped like you had been to the bakery it smells and looks good.
Unwrapping the loaf I hoped I would see something different it smelt light sundried tomato can be overpowering at best and I hoped that would not happen here.

The combination of all flavors is a fine balance so I cut the loaf it was light,smelt lush and fresh.It ate like a cloud and I can imagine it well toasted with cheese and ham.

A true talent for bread making is keeping the knot shape and it baking well.

This loaf did that.... I want more and more and so should you.



Then to the brownie.
I have a thing for a sweet but up most chocolaty coco deep taste without the ping your teeth get with too much sugar.
It cut great and the slice was more than enough you'll feel more than happy with a combination of the brownie and coffee.

Soft moist and decedent.
Coffee cake can be a love or hate.
I knew after seeing The Wooden Spoons bakes that it would be light.
Although I am not kean on frosting I am kean on coffee cake.
A small cake presented pretty with chocolate coffee beans sat well.
I would recommend this cake it's not heavy it's not over sugary it's deliciously moreish.

An afternoon of tasting 
The Wooden Spoons goods was really a happy one.

If you would like to higher 
The Wooden Spoon 
for up and coming events
please see the contact details below.


The wooden spoon 

Phone number. 07494945544

thewoodenspoonhull@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment