Monday 3 April 2017

Hello and welcome back

As usual I have been really busy, attended events, eaten out and seen a lot.
Let's go


                Björk

With 'notget'
Via DAZED

Went 'n had a night out and had some FUN
Refresh teeneage life
From I-D

A salute to the chef life
From The Huffington Post


Did a nifty and rather productive photo shoot
DISTRACTIFY
With 
Wendy's taking down Mc Donalds in an all mighty Twitter gate

Another Twitter hilarity 
Via
Offbeat

This book I bought
Board Pander
Twitter and mums 

Tea, or in Yorkshire a "cuppa" is the only answer to many problems life throws at you
Everyone loves a good breakfast
This was made at home on a nice sunny quiet morning
ATI
Bringing you the genius that is Salvador Dali

Sorting menu's 

Toxic psychopaths
Leaving one
Via 
Thought Catalog
Then this

This place
Winning 
I saw a thread on Facebook and there was this hot mess of a debate on hard rice
Namely 

INSIDER FOOD
The insane New York 

My total and utter love for Harry's
YOUTUBE decided to be a bit of a bastard
Via DAZED

Let food be your therapy, failing that my stew
This message, this woman her ability to stay strong, send her message and be an almighty woman.
I bring you Jackie Walker
Make your mind up for yourself
Via Vice

My home life
I'll get back to you later on in the blog about this but anyway

This "45 thankfully I can now play
1908 
The Blue Bird images

Who doesn't love a hat?
Tinder 'n Jesus

TONIC
Darkness, light and thankfulness 

Posh cheese toasted
60's style, Chantal Gova

Broadly 
On quitting the ex 

Home made pesto, toasted pine nuts and pasta
HOME ART
Bring you some enlightening photography
The house of Ghetto
Black Pride
Imagery 
Via the BBC

AnOther
Brutalist Buildings in all their glory
I can't fucking stand bad eating
Recently I ate with someone, all be it wrongly who ate like a fucking chimp
I mean gob open, food hanging out gross eating
I could hear it, see it and wanted to fucking puke
Needless to say the rest was rank also he stank, had no idea of personal hygiene and the rest is utter fucking history

MISOPHONIA
Via
TIME

Always wanted one, got one
I love the Kards, 
I don't care if you don't you don't have to
Kim slayed them in this amazing Buzzfeed thread

The fashionable French standing up to the nazis

This greatness 

I got a new tattoo 
60's London

Harry's hungover on Sunday

Mindfulness 

I went to see 
HULL CITY V'S WEST HAM
Front row
Epic game!
Viral health news
and anxiety

Your Tango
Grow the shit up, stop putting on women your mam is your mam she's your girlfriend or wave goodbye

Trumpton lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment