Sunday 22 June 2014

Hello and welcome back
It's been a busy week here
However I have picked up some lovelies 
along the way
22/06/14 Sunday night
My garden heading into night time
A lovely Belfast sink which was in my old kitchen
A tatty and old shabby chic bench which bizarrely was inside the house when I moved in
Put to a much better use for all my lovely flowers I have grown.
Soon to have some chic cushions along side the flowers for great summer reads in the sunshine
A French garden set with my wonderful Cath Kidston parasol 
Mondays dinner 

Spiced spatchcock of chicken with mint & 

pomegranate roast new potato 

Some lovely designer "shabby chic" crockery I bought today 
My colourful dinning room in the back ground an image I took
in Barcelona whilst biking with my Vintage City bike along the sea front.

I made a new side dish.... Pomegranate (which went in for the last five mins) served with mint 

and buttered roast new potato it was really nice with the hot chicken and pepper and salt on the

 potato


This image above from Vintage Cafe
This album by 


This haunt....
Is it cool to collect Hollywood vintage cards
I do and I get them here
This link
This from
Yum Food Festival held in Hull last year
I gave three days of talks on
how to become a food blogger
for Creator College Hull
and the Yorkshire Tea film festival  
Working with Mal Williamson and Alan Raw
Confidence is mine 
Is it yours also?
Love yourself more
Everyone can tell when you desperately 
dislike yourself
It screams out Darling
Here is a great link
This page from Facebook

Making a dressing for dinner

This from Food Republic
Coffee trollies
This link
This crazy cake cutter
These pages on Facebook




Be happy

Be happy 61 steps to it


Over thinking
Me and my dog Shadow
Last night we ate here

Today we also ate here

My lovely local pub
Great to catch up with all the locals games and nights out
This event held in my beloved old haunt 
London
This link
These taken in my garden today
My Prada inspired dress
I painted the back of the house
With a stunning pop of colour for that Mediterranean look.
Some people say they do these things and actually don't in fact I picked it myself and painted it also 
It looks great!
First pickings from our beautiful garden
We grow so much it's lovely
My cat Florance

No comments:

Post a Comment