Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hello and welcome back
Hello to all my new readers and a big hello to people who have been following me sins I started writing cooking and blogging.

I wanted to feature some lovely buys from Cornwall as well as some treats we bought on the Sundays when we attended
LIVING NORTHS SHOW
At York Racecourse
Roses oodles of roses.

Cornish Wear totally classic
Find it here

 A playful Mousehole mug
Although I may have to refrain from buying more china wear as the cupboards a little full.
Sat next to them are some
Rick Stein coasters
See the site here for other products

Edinburgh Gin's
Rhubarb and Ginger Liqueur
I have to admit I am not one for Gin
I hate it actually.
However I sae this on the Sunday at the Racecourse and wanted to try it.
Happily I can say this is not like any other gin
I am pretty sure people with lesser taste would prefer a less well made product.
The mix of Rhubarb and Ginger is very light sweet and maybe a little to easy to drink
(In a very good way may I add)

Grandad loved Dandelion and Burdock
as do I.
After all Darling it's a
VINTAGE CORDIAL
Walkin past a stall wracked with bottles I was going t pass by but something stopped me.
Firstly it was the label.
It looks authentically drawn up the man on the stall had plenty of history to tell me.
I then had a taste a totally DELSH wonder
I bought it and await a good whisky to g with it.
See more here

This chocolate slab for hot chocolate 
from The Eden Project
See more about Hasslacher's here
Via their amazingly imaginative website
These packing a punch salts and spices


Padsstow is not complete without shopping at the Rick and Jill Stein shop
These ceramic shells for sea salt and pepper

The jar where I collect shells from my world travels.

It's always a Vintage day darling
This is a view of an ever changing bedside table
That is mine of course.


Falmouth's Royal beauties from a charity shop
Cath Kidston's dog in pie

Desk pretties 

Collections
From Cornwall

A deli choice from
Digey Food Room St Ives 

For entertaining 

Collectional pieces 


Every trip away I purchase an colouring book
These oh so sweet hair clips

Collectionals for framing

Beauty via Strong Adlofo's

Art 



No comments:

Post a Comment