Tuesday 8 November 2016

Hello and welcome back

I am home from my travels 
Here's my heads up

This shot from the Premier Inn, Hull
Via
BUZZFEED
Chilling yet funny funeral business stories

My friend was here from Canada
So we ate at Butler Whites
Huge thanks go out to Chris serving us the this platter drowned in British produce
Meats, cheese, pickles and chutneys
The perfect location to showcase Hull and the food culture we are proudly growing.
Things you'll never hear a CHEF say

Coffee at Thieving Harry's


This Kilmt Giff 
Barcelona and these specks
Timeout gives us this
Santa Monica Vintage Penquin Coffee Shop to 're open
If you are an avid reader to my social media you'll know I LOVE to bike!
So, I hired a bike to cycle Barcelona again
This time though was a monster ride
HUGE
After google managed to get me through the city I got to hills, many many hills.
Turning of a huge eight lane street there was a hill that would have killed me.
However, I carried the bike up a hill and the rest was esculator.
See the fog in the background/the distant buildings that's where I biked from to get to this view.
I was heading to The park Guell


I stayed in the Born district of Barcelona 
At an amazing boutique hotel
I drank a four chocolate hot chocolate for breakfast here 
Oriol Balaguer 
I believe the man who owns this place is famous 
The link above is actually very impressive and gives you more of an idea on the high standards within the business
I really liked this place, it's fancy and very very easy on the eye.
Barcelona's borne is contemporary yet chic every street throws you something more amazing.
It was like drinking velvet, a warm chocolate velvet. Deep, rich indulgent warm with a scent to match.
However you fucking want it, don't follow any rules
Via
Warning Curves Ahead
Those SPECKS

Clean eating ha 
Then this 
Via 
The Pool
Because even the V&A 
LOVE
women and celebrate
This idiotic article
Via
Pucker Mob
People was queuing out of the door for this place

Billboard brought me and my fellow Tribe lovers this

More from Harry's 
Avocado, poached egg on soughdough

Dazed homage to the man who's my inspiration and fashion 
IDOL
McQueen

The boardwalk bike ride
Barcelona beach just goes and goes
Food stands, beach bars fancy restaurants and oodles of beautiful people
Banana's 
Bacelona
Mexican trip with a very very hip feel
Of course it was cocktail O'clock


I loved this place, so colourful and the place just went on and on. 
The decor was tropical and bright totally fun 
I had soft shell crab for the first time here, they was crisp, light and meaty
I hope to be able to find them here in England




I attended service also
This epic brand

Flamenco
In this space
I always wanted to see a true Flamenco dance
It's full of passion and heat
We was all taken into this space and beyond into a stunningly decorated room draped in paintings and gold
The music started and the dance began

Harry's health kick

Crepes Al Born
Great menu, great drinks
Same street as I ate in pretty much the whole time
Funky, soulful packed with a punch place 
Wanna have fun, this is the spot!

Versace has always been good to me

The Born, Zoo balcony 


This place is even pretty from the street


Born zoo is a non staffed hotel, in an old building
Over looking the zoo surrounding park you have an amazing vista from your balcony
There is a little sitting area, filled with coffee's,tea's and cookies all for free
So if you need a morning pick me up happy days!



This tapas

Of course I ate them, there did not seem to too many places to get it actually but all that did seemed really good quality, well priced and looked fresh

This flamingo

The winding streets of Barcelona are so so full of full, biking around was this place
La Fabrica
Who'da thunked it???
Empanada's in Barcelona 
Not me, however I did not just walk by I went in.
The pastry was do light, the fillings were crazy amounts of choices
Of course I shared a few, nothing wrong with breaking bread with a fellow foodie or two!

I sat at this beach bar in the lovely shade from the twenties fulled heat

Biking the hills gave me this

No regrets, although I almost died getting up there the sunshine was hot, people was happy and the place was epic on a grand scale
You can see the whole city from there







Barcelona Zoo was an outstanding day out 
The zoo is located in Born
Not expensive to get in but you can spend the whole day there




This needs to be on your 
"EAT"
list for Barcelona
It looks like a tourist haunt, it looks tacky out font and then you are taken to dine
Heaven awaits you



Say no to abuse...
It does not have to be physical to be abuse
Words and manipulation are as bad or if not worse

For example, trying to mold some one by manipulation into what you want them to be is highly abusive

There are many ways a 
works, 
they think highly of themselves
They down anyone they see better than themselves constantly.
They hunt and hunt to be better than someone they see as a competitor. 
The mental health of such a person is constantly is under stress, always looking to be better.
That is not to say they are not intelligent, in fact they are highly functional.
They just lack any common decency and pray people will not see what lurks behind their front door. Although it is only a matter of time before they are outed and people see for them selves, then they have to move on to a new crowd in the hope that people will accept again.
To have that exposed it a total fear for them, I mean no one wants to know about their real thoughts, affairs,lies and extent of true madness 
There is no cure, their mental health gets worse the more it is fed. 
To starve it is an infuriating for them... no attention, no belief and being made a laughing stock would totally destroy them
Remember they will fight nasty,cruel and battle where there is no battle.
They'll create things that never happened, they are jelous beyond how me and you are. 
They can not tolerate someone having things they want and will do ANYTHING it takes to destroy you having it so they can or at least pretend they have it of course.
They pretend they have money, they don't they are poor and live off others money.
They pretend they have healthy, happy relationships but they are shattered, broken and are built on fear. Remember the abuser talks badly about people to you, they will talk about you to others also.
Be aware, be careful and remember abuse is not legal, it is NOT okay.


Streets see's






Hull's
Fish & Chip Kitchen
Sam making me cocktails
There are no words..

Banana's decor is that of things in my mind





Well you can't have Mexican without shots now can you

From my bed
Farggi Born Vintage
Farggi is in a prime location on a very pretty street lined with tree's 
restaurants, bars eateries endlessly
If you want to hit somewhere full of choice's 
this is your place
Farggi has open/pulled back windows that you can sit at, on a corner so great to people watch
LUX ice creams with an array of flavours.
Stupendous flavours with beautiful colours.



The gelato overload




No comments:

Post a Comment