Monday 5 May 2014

Happy Sunday
It has been a busy week here
I have started to work in a pro kitchen so I have been busy there.
This week me and my lovely partner have celebrated one year together
We also had some other great news however for now I choose to keep that private
Here is  photo of me and Adrian after a lovely night out locally
So here are a weeks worth of lovelies
This from Vintage
Then this
My new article is out
Pages 30/31
Vintage wedding planning Darlings
French chic of course!

An Abandoned French Chateau Is Getting The Makeover Of A Lifetime 

Chic eating Darlings
Find out more here
Then this
Oh and more

Something to think about
Present
                                                                   May Day Sweets

These lovelies
This by Chic Chic
Then this
This is darling
Some vintage should be kept just that
Stunning artwork
from Juxtapoz
How 13 Insanely Busy People Find Time To Relax And Recharge
There is always time to relax this is my adoring roll top bath
in my oh so vintage bathroom relaxing on Saturday morning after a 6.30am city bike ride (my idea)with my partner 
I really needed a soak and Billy Holiday to sing sweet songs to me.

We plan to wed in Hawaii Darlings
My partner says he never had relaxing holidays till we met
There's no room to be stuffy moody and needy on a holiday
Find out more here 
Maybe read this is warning lights flash
It's all about relaxing and being in love
Sweetheart Rock, Lanai
Oh dear

22 Problems All People With Resting Bitchface Will Understand





I have my summer dresses ready do you?
This from Faded Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment