Sunday 25 May 2014

Hello and welcome back
to 
The Early Bird Eater
Weekly blog
My food travels took us to 
Venice!
Yes you read right Venice it has been a very busy adventurous week
The above photo is me and my partner in St Marks Square.
I don't want to give to much away as I will be writing a feature double page article for 
a magazine I write for so hold out for that.
Here are a few photos I would like to share till then
Oh dear I'm eating AGAIN
                                                

The Above photo is 
Burano the home of lace making the most pretty place I ever saw.We ate drank kissed and Ade bought me the most oldest style lace for my French dresser.
This place is part of the island hopping we did.We never even planned to go there. Burano, Veneto, Italy is the most adventurous and quintessentially Italian island.You must go there it is where magic is at
Of course!



Something to watch


Food for thought?


Where to eat where is chic in New York

Find out more here



The truth of anxiety 

Long-term, overexposure to this reaction has 



and this


This delicious link



This Frozen delight

Find out more here 




Love your body!

Don't let others thoughts define you

Remember you are beautiful!


Find out more here


This what we saw at a contemporary art exhibition 

in Venice


A closing thought

No comments:

Post a Comment