Wednesday 21 October 2015

Hello and welcome back

As a regular reader to my blog you'll know I take my own photos for my blog.

This week though I began to work as a professional food stylist.I was really excited to be part of something for someone else that I enjoy doing.

This article about coffee from
Tasting table
I really do not know much about coffee but I do know good from bad.
Here's a guide to help you and me.








This natural soya candle I was given by a good friend I used as a calming influence before my first pro food styling shoot.If you'd like to buy your own and have updates of their latest candles.
Tiramisu is the food gods made.
Venice is where I had the most amazing tiramisu 
I will never forget how it tasted looked and smelt.
It brought me to tears.
Not unlike this tiramisu tart I ate recently in San Sebastian
This article via 
Make Del Posto's Tiramisu
See the article here 
Then this amazing bake Chocolate-Cinnamon “Babkallah”
Sunday is all about the Sunday roast
So we headed to Henry Yeast & Son
See regular updates via the social media page 
Facebook
See their website here
What is not to love about Henry Yeast.
I can not help but indulge the pate is the best I ate in Hull.
Sunday roasts are quite the dish and yes I cook but I also dine.
The suggestion of eating out on a Sunday is blissful.
We booked but arrived early they was not busy which was actually shocking happily that did not last long though.
Great beers and wines flowing pate and then the main.
Delicately flavoured lamb with two perfectly crisp Yorkshire puddings which in my eyes is the king of the Sunday roast plate.
Roast potatoes with fluffy inside salted and herbed. I must admit I could eat a plate of them with gravy on their own.
Henry Yeast is firm fave for this 
"HullGirl"
You'll find me sat wondering what to eat along with a whole room of others doing the same.
Go indulge feel no guilt at all!
Then I was suggested to look at this website
My Little Box

My little box is a monthly box.

Each month has a whole host of gifts

We all got a scarf
Including a magazine
Twitter 
#Mylittlebox 
If you subscribe why not join in the fun of sharing your love for the box of beauties
Layer upon layer unravels something else
Share the love 
Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment