Saturday 10 February 2018

Hello 
Welcome back

I'm counting down the days till I go to Cornwall
In search of art, food & Cornish adventures

This stylish 
GIN
Sweet LORD
Don't mess it up, it's a bloody classic!
Rank'in
Gucci
Via
Highsnobiety

          Somni,José Andrés’ 

Via
Taster counter
This
This
Via
DROOL
Minimal chic
Farmin
Proving my theory
via
Venue Report
NY Times
Satay
That colour though!
sfgirlbybay
For those in the know
DARLING
MY OLD GAFF IS ON THIS LIST
(Gaff for those of the snobby persuasion is home) 
 Have brunch in style at Quaglino's, where two courses are £33 and three courses are   £38 on the Saturday Q Brunch. Bottomless prosecco costs £22 extra.
                         When: 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Quaglino's, Bury street, London
This is the place that made me
Not even a commis chef to demi chef in one year, three sections sixty strong brigade 
I loved that job and would take it back in a heartbeat!
Via
The final scoop
Smaller Living
This is adorable
Bring you this
Sweetie DARLING
Kink
Via 

Food & Wine 
Duck fat fried chicken
Gotta try it
Nawwwwwwwwwwww 
look at you reading my blog
Nosey parker
Jaw drops
You see I've always been strong, I've always loved being alone and my dear 
I don't need a man to define me or anyone to prop me up 
Not all women are fragile, fake and monsters
Via 
HuffPost
My creations, my dining & a music video which will be released Valentines day







Retro chic

Coconut flour castiron pan cake with blueberries


Almost forty you say?
Valentines



Sunday lunch
At this fine dine
Michelin star
Pipe & Glass
My Review




No comments:

Post a Comment