Sunday 12 October 2014

Hello and welcome back
Happy Sunday
I have had a busy week
My first winter fire in the winter living room
We went to Whitby
This statue is of Captain James Cook born in Whitby
We went to Bothams of whitby
See more here http://www.botham.co.uk/
Not only do Bothams have a wonderfully old fashioned cafe they have a bakery shop.
I bought some traditional delights 
Have you heard of ginger parkin?
You can buy it here

We went and had a breakfast
My winter kitty gloves from 
Accessorize from Monsoon
I went to The House Of Rose And Browns 
Vintage Fair


I bought these lovely pieces for my dresser just £10 for all three

This old yet chic vintage fashion magazine
These vintage Vouge cards from

             The Stonehouse Emporium

The Stonehouse have a very nice building 
Last time I went by it was a Sunday 
So it was wonderful to go down on a Saturday and go in.
Numi the owner and I had a lovely conversation
I discovered that Numi also has a 
Courtyard Creperie
Of course the though of finding yet another place I can indulge somewhere I will return.
Numi is not only obviously well rounded in all things classy Numi has something unique to Whitby.
Not only an Emporium but a Creperie too
She has flair style and an eye for all things beautiful about eras gone but revived believe me if I had the money I would have bought a lot more than what I did.
The creperie has a wonderful feel about it you can find the Creperie below the Stonehouse shop its self 
Skinner Street,Whitby Yo21 3AH
If you'd like to see more about the Creperie here are some reviews
This bubble drink from Fields of Anlaby
After searching for bubble tea I found this.
Ice with yogurt with mango bubbles.
I had not idea what it would be like with the bubbles but I can happily say it was lovely unlike a lot of drinks where it is all blended in together this drink has bubbles which means you suck the bubbles up for a burst of flavour
We then went to Hull fair
Some shots from the big wheel

If you'd like to see more of Hulls history there is a lovely page
on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment