Thursday 2 October 2014

I could not help but do this blog today

Todays treats shared with my good friend Steph
Guilty pleasures with Hot chocolates today Madagascan French blend chocolate 
with Venetian 100% cocoa chocolate.All bought on holidays I went on this year
The stunning Royal crockery is supplied by Dove House 87 Vintage.Retro.Curios


Look Ted's famous!
He was sat in the front window on my beloved
Newland Avenue Hull
He is the teddy on the left of the boxs of Dove House 87 Vintage.Retro.Curios
Say hello and welcome Making Dens
See more here and listen to the lovely music we sat and listened to at Hull's Holy Trinity Church
Kickstarting Hulls Trinity Festival 
 See A Devil of a man right here http://vimeo.com/107628405
Here is MakingDens Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/makingdens





I had lunch Croque-monsieur at 


This mornings finds
I was going to pick up a mirror this morning
The sun was out and it felt lovely so 
I popped to the Vintage Cafe
 Chants Ave Hull
I had seen these lovelies via Facebook

The Least Wearable Looks From Paris Fashion Week
Sonia Rykiel gave us this see more below
This mirror which I adore and bought
From Glory

Whilst we are on the thoughtline of the Kardashians

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING

WHAT IS KIM KARDASHIAN AND CARA DELEVINGNE'S "SECRET PROJECT?"

This singer brings me to tears 
Sam Smith
Get the tissues ready ladies and gentlemen 
Who would have thought a drone could find something so magical
I connected with a local artist
I have to say this is my fave so far that I have seen on Stan's work.
Nyc 
Highlights

10 Things You Don't Know About NYC                (Even if You Live There!)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-gypsynesters/10-things-you-dont-know-a_b_5904312.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000032

This given to us by  {this is glamorous} See more here
                                                             http://ow.ly/Cd4zD

Yes this happens it happened and it's time to let go

Your Ex Is Engaged on Facebook

So you emailed him, but it was casual and pertinent: "Hey, I found your Frisbee in the back of my closet. If you need it I can mail it or something. Hope you're doing well."
Yeah, that was pathetic. Now what are you doing? Refreshing your inbox? Waiting for his response? OK, I give up. You're on your own. Call me when you're ready to drink this off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annelia-alex/seeing-your-ex-engaged-on-facebook_b_5791200.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046
50 Classy People From The Past Who Remind Us What "Cool" Really Means!
This wondrous artist Timothy Cummings

Tessies of Hull,Newlnad Avenue 


These vintage pages

Glory will sadly be going soon 
I have some lovely things from them though
A rose on the top
just darling
Tea candle holders

Milk Jug

Sitting around my bath
                   

How to Break Up With a Bad Friend

Then these from my beloved 
Dove House 87 Vintage.Retro.Curios

I do love Royal crockery this is my first Royal tea cup time for new cabinet I can no longer fit anything else in it.

With the most adorable saucer 

I do love polkar dots
Holiday anyone?
35 Places Where You Should Totally Do It Right Now
                           The Bottom of Zion Canyon, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment