Wednesday 9 April 2014

Good morning
Today is a wonderful day
I see my family in laws
Of course there is time for lovelies though
These flowers
We grow in our garden
Tut tut no-one likes a cheater
Emotional or physical
If you feel something lacks in your life end the relationship you are in don't cheat
Messaging other people when you are in a relationship and flirting
What a con what a liar are you proud of yourself?
"Oh darling I look forward to seeing you"
Come on now....
Cocktails
Very interesting page via the social site Facebook

Todays London
Chic living darlings
Bursts of colours
Fabrics and I just adore this page via the social site Facebook
Retro living darlings
Dermalogica Age Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 30, £60.70
Dermalogica is fast becoming one of the 'it' brands in skincare. Though it may claim a higher price tag than most, the Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF Moisturiser is trusted by the experts as one of the best of the bunch. Harmful rays will find it hard to break the SPF 30 barrier, while the cream itself is light but effective, leaving you with a fresh-looking flush. 
I myself use a No7 from boots in make-up really light barely there actually.I tan well do not drink alot and do not smoke my skin is in great condition I am very very lucky.Great genes in my family I guess.
Tree houses
Something sweet
Glamping 
This just for fun
Some lovelies
Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment