Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy Wednesday
Today has been a very beautiful day
I woke up to sunshine birds singing and kisses

This Festival I am taking part of
In Hull City Of Culture 2017
Wedding dresses from Harper's Bazaar
Marriage advice

John Lennon And Yoko Ono's Marriage Advice Is Spot-Onhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/22/john-lennon-yoko-ono-love-video_n_5193032.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Then this from {this is glamorous}

This kitchen from French Grey
There's a lot of hype over coconut oil
A sweet chocolate tart made by me find out more here 
This link
The first meal my partner ever made us
In the secret garden
also this 
Moroccan chicken,tabolula,cous cous and tomato harissa salsa


Yoga can help you sleep
So can being honest
True to yourself
Being real 
Been there done that
Getting rid of awful design disasters 
is a very empowering thing

15 Things That Happen to You When You Start to 'Grow Up'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jen-glantz/15-things-that-happen-when-you-grow-up_b_5148936.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046

Geeking out I love this article

It's Finally Cool For Girls to Geek Out

I think this is 
"Geeking out"
I LOVE IT

'Star Wars' Cooking Gadgets That Feed Our Inner Nerd

My first ever review was with the English Muse I was approached by them for them to do a review and here it is
Small rooms no problem
More power to you
Love yourself 
Accepting you are growing old
Grow old with grace trying to compete with younger women is nothing but pointless

Society's Standards Of Beauty Will Get Old, But Being Comfortable With Yourself Never Will

No comments:

Post a Comment