Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hello... Happy Wednesday it's been a busy morning I wonderful lady I know dropped by for tea.

Things are getting really busy I am sorting things to be part of a huge music festival in my city.
My city is City Of Culture 2017
I am very very proud of that
Hull is my city and I live in the heart of it all.
Their page is here via the social site Facebook
This article all about it
Some lovelies I found recently 
A stack of black and white photos that will have you hankering for more
A dress my partner bought me from Sea Salt Cornwall
A great video
Take it with a light heart
My back yard last summer before I moved
Go bananas for this
69 Inventions Every Girl Wants, Needs, And Deserves
A photo of me when I started out being a writer
My new garden after I moved making the most of the summer sun

No comments:

Post a Comment