Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hello and welcome back
Here's all the beauties
Then this happened 
Chanel and Pharrell

Cara Delevingne and Pharrell sing duet for Chanel film

See more here with a video on this link
This event Darlings
Cabaret and Burlesque night
Invited by the lovely Renegade Angels
I won champers Darling
#Wallofsilence
My legs
Va Va Voom
The amazing and very very talented 

Scarah Jolie-Laide


Soon I will be creating my own cocktail 
I needed some pretties to go with the shoot 
These cocktail spoo
This Scallop shaped spoon

This silver plated set



Breakfast and a cup of tea this morning

Florence my cat
This PETA link
My desk

Adele rightfully ignoring the totally ass that is 
Bob fecking Geldof because not one person should listen to this man!!!!
An image from my bathroom
This image of me this morning
This Pie from my work The Hull Pie
These flowers from Eden Floral Boutique

My winter living room fireplace
This image
Creative minds meeting sharing food and
not even paying any attention on the time
At Thieving Harry's, Humber Street
Reading Caffeine magazine 
See more here
Hull's own Frayed Magazine
This Fig tart we ate in France this year
This little LUX gift from 
"The Lovely Ade"
See more here 

No comments:

Post a Comment