Thursday 6 November 2014

Hello 
and welcome back
It's been really busy but here's what's being going on
Breakfast from Nofretete Cafebar
This Buzzfeed cat video just funny!
These flowers from Eden Floral Boutique


With this lovely vase from Dove House 87 Vintage.Retro.Curios
My dog Shadow with the new kitten Coco

This hot chocolate I drank in Cornwall
This chic caravan from Vintage Camper Trailers
I have never been sure why some people 
are desperate to be liked so much.
If someone does not like you so what?
My partner said some people are bothered what people think even if they only see certain people once a year.That's crazy you do not need to go to extremes for people to like you.
If you are 
"clutching at straws" 
like that it's time you took time out and start thinking over what you hate about yourself so much that you'd be fighting to be liked so much darling.
Oh do come on Ice Queen
Holiday sun at one of my fave places to rest in Venice
Living small tight spaces living in a flat?
You need this video 
The Lamb and Lion in York

This festival image I took 
These images I took earlier in the year 
at the Eden Project

Search Results

Search ResultsEden Project

Search ResultsEden Project

Search Results



These I took at the Deershed Festival


Photos of me when I was younger
This is me and Alison
Me and my grandad


Drinks down on the marina in Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment