Sunday 16 November 2014

Hello and welcome back
I have had a busy week 
However of course I want to share with you 
Hulls Christmas Parade
I helped with only a very small part of this
Jack Frost I helped make some of the icicles 
Dinner last night Tropicana Restaurant
To celebrate all my new readers
 Twenty three thousand readers overnight
I love Tropicana restaurant when you call book a table the lovely owner answers and is really sweet.
We have been quite a few times and each time is always nice.
Great food great drinks it always smells so nice too.
The photos are taken in the back room and you pass the open kitchen to get to it.Which is rare in Hull

Darling don't you get it?
It's time you did my dear

This from 

These photos of Hulls
Humber Bridge

These sweet gifts "The lovely Ade" got me
This Images by 
 Paris at night
(Both photos are for sale if you to the link above
and contact Andrew himself)
This lovely image from Sfgirlbybay
See more here 
This photo I took in Venice this year
This from Vintage Treasures
Darling I also home pickle 
Then this FUN image because who buys Avon
Not me Chanel is not sold with Avon Ha!
The English Muse today
See more here 

The pretty doorway

The lovely light scone


This photo by Jon Fish a local photographer 
See more of Jons work here 


I just adore {this is glamorous}
See more here 

Alberta Ferretti Spring 2015

See more here 
This event Ade and I are attending and 
Featuring Renegade Angels

This image I took in Cornwall this year



Cake from Casafina

No comments:

Post a Comment