Friday 24 January 2014

Hello Foodies.....

Today I head to Leeds to visit friends.Leeds is a huge city full of culture music and lots of great things to do!

I personally adore Leeds and have being visiting for years but today I decided to take the bus rather than the train sometimes it's nice to just sit and take it easy after such a busy week I really need some time out to just be.

I love the galleries and shops there are so many different places where you can have coffee and eat.

Here are some photos of my Leeds adventures!

Every lady loves red lipstick right?

This iconic photo was the very first written photo of my brand name written in Leeds art gallery.

In Leeds Victorian quarter

Outside of Leeds city hall.

In Leeds art gallery.


I loved this was like it was this stunning horse was looking at us.

This restaurant just looked to pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment