Monday 13 January 2014

The romantic in me.... The start of a very beautiful life!

I had met Adrian whilst working on my social media.I was unaware of Adrians attraction to me we has spoken briefly on social media about food and nothing more.

So when He popped up on my chat and asked me for drinks I was confused.Adrain is ideal and someone I would only dream to date.

We have alot on common food,travel,loving being active,music a general like for the same things.

The first date was wonderful I walked into the bar we arranged to meet in and I was not sure if he was there.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and there stood a stunning man a man I dremt of and was happy to see.Of course he was well dressed well mannered and sat me down and got me a drink.

We was both nervous and even missed our mouths whilst drinking simply amazed by each other and was in a whirl wind of love!

Date one ended with Adrain falling on my step trying to kiss me...More than sweet as I do not reach five foot and he is over six foot.

The second date was at a local art gallery and dinner I remember buying a lovely dress and jacket for the event and could not wait to see him.

Another date was Adrian cooking for me and him so I brought a wonderful treat of pink champers there is photos on my facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.538850889500945.1073741866.523678024351565&type=3 It was called The Secret Garden.

However I am in a rush to get to another date the one that made it all so special.

I lovely place near us was having an opening night El Toro,Princes Avenue Hull.

We had been to another art gallery and was really excited to be together so dinner came second!
Trying to concentrate was impossible actually I had the menu close to my face because I was more than nervous as I was unsure if Adrian was being polite or actually liked me.

Adrain sat and asked "do you have a passport? " I wondered why he would ask but replied "yes" Adrian then asked me to go on holiday with him to Biarritz France.I knew nothing of Biarritz and had not even heard of it.

Later that night Adrain walked me home came in and I said I did not want to be alone and from that night on three dates in we began to live together.

We are eight wonderful months in and the tiered house from a relationship past is fast moving on from a house empty unloved and frankly it is clear it wasn't ever loved cleaned or cared for is now being taken into something else.


I love how we work together and how he encourages me.

On our sixth month anniversary Adrian took me to dinner after some drinks.We cane home with our new kitchen half done and we had already chosen my ring for the engagement.Not that I was expecting him to propose he went upstairs and came down really sweet and asked me "will you be my soon to be wife" we giggled I was shocked sipping champagne I said yes and that was that.

Things go strength to strength the house is really looking good I got a job and there is talk of sorting the house and a baby all from Adrian who I thought would never want them from his history and twenty years with someone and no children.

We was in bed talking and he mentioned decorating and then turning out room into a nursery for a baby.

All women want to know the man they love wants a child with them and wants to marry them.

2014 has just begun and we are heading to so many things see Paul weller,a festival,eat with Jamie Oliver and Rick Stein go to France Vintage Vacations and that's just the start of something special...

I hope you can all be part of what is my wonderful life :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment