Thursday 16 January 2014

Late 2012 my son passed away as a baby... I let my hair grow long so I could shave it all of and raise money.The donated money will go to a local charity to my area but that is nation wide in England.The charity helps people deal with baby/stillbirth loss it is a very important charity and every little helps the unspoken hard subject for some people to talk about because of the pain they suffer every waking hour.

Also the hair I have taken off will be donated to make wigs for those with cancer who would like a real hair wig too!My hair grew so long and there was so much it can make two wigs which is awesome.

I had/have a great support network and did not use the charity because I was lucky however a lot of people are not that fortunate.

Please donate and help people!Here is the link remember the person in street not smiling.the person on the bus silent or even that person chatting,laughing for a minute may be suffering alone silently.Let's help them feel better happier and give back to people x x x

Here is a link to donate MANY THANKS X X X

http://www.justgiving.com/Miss-Sydell-Ann-Brigden


No comments:

Post a Comment