Friday 24 January 2014

Hello Lovely foodies!

Todays trip to Leeds was wonderful.There is a place called Harvey Nicholas that I always like to go to when in Leeds here is a link to the department store.

http://www.harveynichols.com/stores/leeds?utm_source=Solus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Solus_HarpersBazaarBeauty_110914_LDS

You can shop dine and have sushi.... I bought some gifts and sampled some of their fine cocktails today.

Valentines is coming as is my partners birthday so I made sure I stocked up for both...

Leeds seems to grow each time I go actually I do love how so many people are fashionable and make such a wonderful effort when dressing.

At home people dress nicely but Leeds seems to pick the pace up on a fashion front it is a given that they have better shops to hand actually it can be really nice to see the catwalk fashion right there in front of you.

I really have a gripe about "the boyfriend jacket" It's huge on women and looks over sized yes of course I know that's the intention but why?Really?Girls seem to get thinner by the day and then put a jacket on that hides that.It does not make sense to me at all.Never the less they are stylish and I admire that.

Leeds was a great day,will I go back soon very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment