Monday 27 January 2014

Hello and welcome to a new week!

I have started my new week of by seeing it in with a lovely friend of mine.

Me and my partner love to travel and we also like to sit and talk about where we would like to go around the world.

We have been talking about Venice even the word is nice isn't it we have found a place to stay so hopefully in May we will go.

Venice has alot to give of course the sunshine beaches and culture are just a few of the things we will sample.It says it will be seventeen degrees plus and there is lots of lovely places to see and things to do.

I am yet to see all there is my partner is great at finding out about all these things...

I would imagine Venice to be romantic not unlike Barcelona when you turn a corner on a street and your jaw drops because you did not think it would be prettier and it is.That and the religious context of Venice.

There religious art is drowning in gold I a drawn to it actually Barcelona and Paris do that well in their churches.

I really look forward to talking it over tonight and hopefully booking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment