Monday 20 January 2014

I have been blogging for just after a year now.... I am giving a pitch to a magazine soon!

Here is the link to the magazine I would like to be part of http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/

I really hope that it will be the start of a new venture as part of what I already do actually.

If you do not know I have a double page food article every month which is published a radio show and several social media pages and this being my new venture to which I really enjoy actually!

I would love nothing more than to reach a wider audience though.Meeting new people learning more about food and the whole food culture as a whole.

Food is something we all share in common we all eat we all have likes and dislikes.
Different ways of cooking etc etc and this is a great thing to share.

Regards The Early Bird Eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment