Monday 27 January 2014

I do love messaging my wonderful partner during the day in the week.... From the moment I met Adrian I fell in love with him we arranged to meet in a local bar and he touched my shoulder and there it started the man of my dreams the hero a lady waits for.I am blessed he gives me joy and shows me the beauty of love with and taking me around the world sharing the most stunning sites a heart could take.

We went out into the the countryside and was camping last year... yes I camp I actually glamp quite well we have a lot of nice things for home comforts aswell as your run of the mill things.

We booked a place that was actually really quite splendid and there was a duck pond a ducklings next to our tent aswell as lovely pubs and the most jaw dropping beach and view you had ever seen.

I really struggle to let you know where because it is I'll just say in North Yorkshire.

We drove up and neither of us had been there before and all around pretty cottages boats a beach cliffs and a an ever so pretty tea shop/cafe and huge steps down to the sea.

People sat and looked... at first you are just like "this is normal" then you sit on the step it took my breath away.My partner could tell I felt like I was in heaven i took some of my ice cream and just sat and a tear fell from my eye here we was in love looking over this beach.Together in love and in a most utterly beautiful place.

I can't bring myself to say where sorry x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment