Monday 13 January 2014

I started to cook as a very young child... My roots in cookery run deep with my heritage of Hulls fish/trawler history.

My grandad worked hard and my nana was a wonderful wife to four children and I was the second grand child.My nana baked and this is where it started for me.


I always felt like I did no know where to go in life what to do.I was asked by a teacher at school what I would like to do what I enjoy doing.Cooking was my answer and so it started.


I trained in classical French cookery and front of house it is important to know both sides as they have to work together even when both services can find that hard.


Two years later and learning other skills along the way I have worked in some very nice places serving Royals and the famous. Prince Charles and hid foundation being one all the leading television stations crews and famous people working for them. Amongst that singers such as George Michael and footballers and even the comical Dawn French.


I have many admirations regarding chefs foods and my dislikes.


Fast food is a no go and home cooking hand made local is what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment