Monday 17 March 2014

Collaborating

Good morning!

How are we all?It's Monday and I am waiting on a friend popping over for a chat and tea it always happens on a Monday morning.

Then tonight I head out to interview for my article this time though I am not doing the photography I have been approached by a leading photographer to help me and help build his port polio of work and expand.

This is a great idea it gives us both more reach and the place I am interviewing also more scope for a wider audience of clients/customers and creates a wider audience for us all.

I only ever write about places I like want to know about because I have not been before and also this one because I like them but feel they had a bad wrap elsewhere media wise and it just actually highlighted them to my food/writer/journalist eye.

The feature will be in my next months issue it will be interesting to see how the photographer takes their angle on food the way they take it and what feature photos they choose.

It is rare I let anyone in on my brand I feel like it's my baby it can be quite odd it's like a world all of my own and no-one else gets it sometimes.

However the person I will be working with today is a great connection and is no doubt a big part of the city I live in and I am flattered they would want to work with me.

So here is to a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment