Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hello foodies how are we all?

It's pancake day.... What is your fave topping/filling?

So today me and my partner spent the day together YES YES it was a Tuesday we had the day off work!
So we went down to Jenny and Phils I love it in there and yes I know them I can hear the cogs ticking (oh she knows them she's going to be nice about it YAWN)
Okay to a degree that is true but the place is just so so good!
The Avenues was sunny the day started great so my partner treated me to breakfast and coffee. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Phils/415842841876639?fref=ts

We then went to the beach with the dog Ade surfed and I walked the dog in the sunshine.... I am aware it sounds made up but what I write is real life and if you get to know me and how we live you'll know this is al going on.



Also my article came out today here is the link.
Pages 32 and 33.


Big thanks to Henry Yeast
and The English Muse
and Ella Street Social which is not on any social media.

Also to Lil Miss Meat Free

The best and biggest thanks to Adrian the man of my dreams the man who shows me how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment