Wednesday 12 March 2014

 WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR BRAINS WHEN WE EXERCISE AND HOW IT MAKES US HAPPIER

I love to bike!Me and my partner bike all lover the city and countryside!This is my vintage city bike given to me by my partner!


This Image!

To pretty to eat??
Thoughts please

Cactus Cupcakes Make Us Want To Move To The Desert


Then there was this 

I very interesting article about being creative.

19 Daily Habits Of Artists That Can Help Unlock Your Creativity


The most hideous invention... However seemingly some people love it

The Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster You Never Knew You Needed (Because You Don't)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/hot-dog-toaster_n_4941458.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000034

Photo bombs! So funny....
Jimmy Fallon And Jon Hamm Photobomb Tourists On 'The Tonight Show'
under the article and film a slideshow!A must see

This amazingly cut image!
From Paper Panda vis Facebook


Master Dishes

Vintage camper vans 
One week till we head to our vintage vacation in Cornwall one week!!!
Here is a wonderful link to an album on Facebook

Be a better cook?

Does everything have to be perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment