Friday 7 March 2014

Hello and good morning after two days of full on cooking today is busy too!

Last night was a well deserved pampering night some came by to pedicure and manicure and then I had dinner and relaxed.
Today is a day of mixed things I will be going to my local hairdresser sending mail and then home to have a lovely cup of tea and a catch up.
Then out on the Avenues for coffee with and artist friend and a major record dealer and avid collector actually I have sent an invite and hope lots of people just turn up and chat.

I have been really busy but sort through mountains of article and here is my pick from the last two days.Pages from social media sites photos and links.

Historical fashion
https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalFashionSociety

Harpers Bizzare magazine idea of fashion leaves me laughing a very very bad jacket and badly fitting camel like shorts are NOT fashionable unless you are not a true "fashion victim"

Five ways to cook Frozen potato....
My question is why?Why would you want to don't it's evil.

Making Tempura?
Need help like me I can admit I am not perfect at cookery and I do not know everything welcome to being human and not some perfect 50's housewife with a big fake smile cocktail in hand and a 
"hello darling don't you look spiffing today"
Back to the real world and reality.

Time to smile?
It's raining out and even VINTAGE can go to far....

    3 Dead Simple Ways to            Catch a Liar in the Act


Liars swear more.... Quite interesting!Have a read and remember no one likes a liar and lies always come undone.The truth is bitter sweet if you do not want lies to come out and people to see you for what you are then be honest do not lie and what's more don't tell people different versions of something people talk.More so when you are not around and can not control what is going on.Yes that's right they talk and know the truth compare contrast and decide themselves so be honest don't be silly and learn that a lie lasts a minute peoples thoughts of you are a life time.


Then this from Wedding Chicks an online page on the social media site Facebook
It's woman's days tomorrow and of course I will be celebrating!
Here is a truly wonderful event.
It is held at Hulls Central Library and I can't wait to see what it going on and show my partner the wonders of women.











No comments:

Post a Comment