Monday 3 February 2014

Good morning Foodies..... it's not looking to bad out there today and I always catch up with a great friend on a Monday morning we have been friends for over ten years now and re-connected recently.

It did not matter that we had drifted apart all Tina feels like a sister but in a better proportion actually there's non of that stuffy feeling.

I had a lie in after watching the Super Bowl it was on till early hours here in England so I was and am a little tiered.

So when I turned on the laptop I saw this

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/best/5060/66/wedding-dresses.html?utm_campaign=weddingdresses&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social#utm_campaign=weddingdresses&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&index=49

The perfect wedding dress is important for any woman I wouldn't want anything less than what I wanted I could not think of anything worse than having to buy second hand Vintage of course is a very different subject/topic and matter though.

The dress is one of the highlights of a wife to be's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment