Friday 21 February 2014

Here are The Early Bird Eater house I value my friends and all the people I surround myself with.When I say that I mean everyone.

I am fortunate to have supportive valued friendships and a wide variety of them too.I love how all the people I know are so varied and diverse.

Friendship is a mutual respect and love for each other nothing should be too hard too much effort.

I am sure we all go through at least one bad bad hard time and this is when true friends show who they are.

We can all call people friends say we know everyone it's a little odd to say you know everyone and think that they all think the same of you.

It's not about how many people you know more how you interact with them,how you care for them.

Just because people know you that does not mean they like you want to know you and even consider you a friend in return.

True friendships run deeper than a swimming on the surface pretence that just because you feel important that everyone thinks that you are too.They don't.....

Time to be real.... Not everyone can like you not everyone bows down and thinks you are "all that and a bottle of gin"

The gin may well be doing the talking and thinking way too much... Time for reality rather than an overcast view of a make believe.

Here is an article on some very good friendship traits

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shelley-emling/friendships-after-50_b_4733554.html

No comments:

Post a Comment