Saturday 15 February 2014

Hello lovelies!

How are we all?

I was quite fuzzy around the edges this morning.Last night was stunning It began at Ella Street Social for cocktails.

They are DELISH! I had quite a few actually French Martinis Lady Ellas and Whisky sours.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-Street-Social-Club/131496057060382

We bumped into friends of mine also Jenny and Phil.Jenny is expecting her first baby so always nice to share things to do when pregnant and excite over what's to come!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Phils/415842841876639?fref=ts


We then headed for our Valentines dinner at Henry Yeast

https://www.facebook.com/henryyeast?fref=ts

This was my third time to eat there it's a very small venue but done up really nice church pews and brick but with a very cheers bar vibe.The bar is small and at the front door but it stands out amongst the rest it's more refined and classical than what surrounds it.

The dishes are all presented with really detailed respect for the food!

The pate came with lovely warm toast and a red onion chutney! I have to say there was a lot of it I should have asked for more toast actually but was happy enough to just pile it high( very naughty I know)

The main was Duck and potato creamy silky and Lush!

I opted for red wine and a fine whisky which was out of this world in taste the YUMMY factor was high for this foodista.

I had a cheese board to finish dinner perfectly.


This foodista had a wonderful Valentines!

This morning I thought best to treat Adrian and take him for breakfast and on the way see my friend
Sophie Hunter at

https://www.facebook.com/studioontheavenue



















Sophie is a leading lady in Hull for photography and is just around the corner from my house.I visited her old studio for open events and this was out first visit was great to see her today!


We was also looking for somewhere to have breakfast and ventured onto Princes Ave Hull.

Florins was used to be a bank and changed into something wonderfully splendour!

It seemed fitting after a romantic night out to continue that feeling and have yet another F A B time together.

Breakfast wasn't cheap though £20 plus for two coffees and breakfast extra for toast.
However it was lovely the baked beans served in a small saucepan if not a little tight on them actually.However that would not stop us/me going back and letting you all know you should go.You really should.




No comments:

Post a Comment