Sunday 23 February 2014

Hello foodies how are we all?

Yesterday started of with me making a breakfast.

Buttermilk pancakes molasses cured bacon smoked cheese with a love heart egg on top.

I love the cheese and bacon combo it's really creamy and the salty kick from the bacon to two marry great.Plus the smell is hypnotic.

The egg is runny I also add cracked black pepper on top of the yolk so when you cut into it it runs down the bacon cheese and pancake.

I normally do not do the breakfasts at the weekend as my partners does it however the last few weeks have been so so nice and I just wanted to treat him to something nice before heading for a day out together.

Fry the bacon on one side and then flip over and then add the cheese.letting it melt a little on a lighter heat as to not burn the bacon but melt the cheese.


Pancakes bacon cheese and then the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment