Saturday 8 February 2014

I guess growing older for some women can be hard going recently I have had what I would like to call an experience with older generations.

Do the older generation struggle with youthful looks leaving them? I think maybe because I am happy in my skin and have not really aged that I do not think about how it may and appears on the surface that the youthful look fading maybe a cause of peoples attitudes and the way they actually feel.

Do the older generations worry they are loosing track of reality and are just not with modern times/society/fashions and can't keep up with the pace of life in this fast moving society as a whole?

What was socially acceptable in their younger generations has vastly changed and no longer holds weight now.

Growing older to me is not even  a thought I never think about it even when I was mid twenties people assumed I was late teens.

I remember being out having drinks with a friend and her friends people who I had never met and we was heading to a concert that night.A lady asked how I got into the bar and even got served.I actually did not know why she said that to me and was confused.So of course I asked "what do you mean?" she said "well your eighteen" I was a little shocked I was twenty two at this point.


This has been a running theme from then on I am well aware now of my youthful looks it's a huge compliment and I think down to good skin care along with not smoking and a vary rare drink.

I can't say I have never had stressful times in my life because I have and I am far from fake or have a huge ego and I certainly do not feel the need to hide behind either and act otherwise.

More recently I have endured a very odd encounter with a generation older than me that I was not aware of I always saw and thought of older people to be more respectful and wiser to life.

Not the case with all people older than me... They seemed and seem more child like and struggling to grow older with grace. Choosing to use the streets they live on as a chimp like playground beating their chests with their fists demanding to be the boss of all and everyone.

This is far from the world I live in.I guess it depends on who you choose to be around and why you'd choose to be around such toxic people or even be a toxic person yourself.

I have to go of what I am given and what was opening up like a clich'e even predictable in actions.

The younger woman comes in and then the older woman plays to it feels violated hurt and feels vindictive.

These are not new qualities new emotions these are deep embedded personality traits of "deep green with envy" person which is in it's self an open gate to a deep loathing of themselves.

I see women growing into beautiful beings and stunning desirable ladies finding a balance of everything what I have said above is a very small reflection of what I have seen of late.

Having several friendships with older women of all backgrounds cultures and professional lives I get to see and learn how to grow and develop.It does us all good as women to listen to each other through word action and emotion.

Don't fight getting older people can tell from miles away and even a short distance like the end of your own nose.

Grow and embrace the face you acquire the body that changes youthful looks and firm taught skin my age but you are yourself.


Fighting ageing is something that can end up being a life long struggle that if you treat as a friend can be a better way to deal with it!


The whole purpose of this article is down to this from Huff post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/emily-mendell/this-is-45the-eye-of-life_b_4648004.html

No comments:

Post a Comment