Tuesday 18 February 2014

Had a wonderful day in York today!

I invited my sister to be and met her at the station.

I took her to a fave French restaurant which was more than a little busy actually but never the less it was still enjoyable.I took Sarah to all my lovely haunts and also found some new ones.

We had tempting looks at wedding dresses and shoes along with stunning French baby cloths and toys.... How I would love a baby.

I also found a lovely framing shop and when I moved in with my partner I was clearing the house of things we didn't need and found very old photos of him so thought it would be nice to frame then and here is the outcome.

There was also a food festival on to my joy of course! So I picked up some treats to come home with.



Photo booth photos of Ade my partner taken a very long time ago re-loved in a lovely frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment