Saturday 8 February 2014

I adore Vintage wear more so vintage home decor.

I follow several vintage pages/blogs etc etc and one page on the social networking site Facebook simply called Vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/Pagevintage

They posted this photo which instantly took me back to being a young child and my nanas mum.

My mum me and my nana used to go down every Saturday and clean her place and the kitchen was full of kitchen furniture like this.

Although it may look dated to some there is a huge following and love for this era and the whole lifestyle.

I do love the blue!



I own the radio in the image below it had been very unloved and had seen better days but with some care and love I brought it back to life. It now sits proud in our new kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment