Friday 7 February 2014

I am having some work done in my bathroom nothing major though.There is a very tiered and dirty looking Roman blind in the bathroom and it's never been rolled down always up and not well looked after.

So I have opted for a very nice sheer net in white.... The view from the window is like something from a gardeners dream I say that because the view from my roll top bath is that of gardens lush with flowers tree tops and birds.My bathroom sits pretty at the back of the house on the first floor we have three floors in total though and the second floor had an outstanding view reaching even further.

The floor is a stunning light blue and cream tiles I believe to be pricey not that it matters but that's what my partner tells me.


The bath sink and radiator are all in keeping with each other and was quite well bleak when I started to date my partner.


It just lacked a feeling of love care and respect for the stunning room it is.


I have a very eclectic style which varies all the time but I tend to hold onto older things and grow my style with vintage wear at the moment.


Here are some shots of my stunning bathroom before anything changes.


Also a few of my of so stunning feminine bedroom.
The bedroom and bathroom have finds from all over the world.


The table is a bedside table actually and is a Lloyd loom piece.



A French dresser is painted in Paris grey.From a local company Jenny and Phils of Newland Avenue Hull.




The picture was made by me with an old calender too good to throw away though!The glasses are vintage from a local Vintage shop Glory of Chanterlands Avenue Hull.The wardrobe is believed to be from Woods Newland Avenue I am unsure as it was in the house when I began to live there.



The photo is from a place called Queens Gardens in Hull photo and framed by Barry Sellers of Hull.With John Street Gallery Hull where I bought it and met Barry and made some lovely friends.The religious art is from Barcelona and the Glam coaster is from a very indulgent Harvey Nichols.












No comments:

Post a Comment