Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hello foodies how are you?

I had a ladies do lunch day today and braved the weather too see a long lasting friend.Of course we ate and ate it was very very nice always having a chat of course!

I have not been on the internet much today and when browsing I saw this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/awkward-teenage-years-success_n_4734007.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

When I was a child I guess I was different and I knew it full well.I did struggle to find my place and being honest it has taken along time to find who I am.Although I would not say I was never not confident or happy in my own skin.

I just did not fit into alot of social groups but obviously had/have friends they just took me as I am which is very fortunate.

This Huff Post link as above kinda explains alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment