Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentines cocktails!

I do adore Valentines and this is mine and my partners first so of course I am excited and have a few stunning ideas up my creative sleeves!

Yes yes it's naughty (in a very playful way of course) I feel excited writing about it.
I have a whole host of things planned and things to make.All women love romance and I would guess men wonder over why. *I smile like a Cheshire cat*


Ha,Okay it's a woman's day and there is always one in a relationship that enjoys it a little more than an other and here's my guilty hand waving it high for you all to see.


Here are a host of truly glam cocktails I don't drink much and when I do it's normally champers but cocktails are DELISH!

Non of that tom foolery of Babychams ewww what a total clich'e that is "Let's have a Babycham darling"

We can do better than that can't we now.

Here's a link to some truly stunning cocktails to get those romantic feelings hit home for valentines and the one you love!


http://www.saveur.com/article/-/12-Red-Drinks?src=SOC&dom=fb




No comments:

Post a Comment