Friday 21 February 2014

Good morning this morning is full of sunshine and light.... after a couple of very busy days I really had to take it easy so had a lie in.

The bedroom windows are quite low and the window was open all I could see was the sky and hear birds sing... quite the Friday morning I had hoped for actually!

I intend to go out and bike the Avenues and enjoy the sunshine.


Over the last few days I have picked up all sorts of articles about women mostly and hang ups I thought they was interesting so here goes.

A wonderfully written article 


Plus this link discussing soul mate I truely believe that we have a soul mate that you are intune with and have a harmony with.

The 10 Elements of a Soulmate




Plus another very interesting link about post break ups and the do's do nots...

This is actually an on the point healthy honest article about what people think when you are in the process of "trying to move on"

7 Post-Breakup Habits That Do More Harm Than Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment